Tracking Account Usage in the Everbridge Manager Portal.
Usage reporting is made available in Everbridge Suite for Contacts, Credits, Messaging Minutes, and Notification Sources to certain accounts.
The Usage tab is available for Account Administrators when the Everbridge Account is being billed usage credits.
There are four options available for Usage Reporting:
- Usage Reporting - Contacts
- Usage Reporting - Credits
- Usage Reporting - Messaging Minutes
- Usage Reporting - Notification Sources
To view the Usage tab, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Everbridge Manager Portal
- Hover your mouse over the Dashboard tab
- Select Usage
If the usage tab is not visible in the account, please view knowledge base article EBS: How to Enable the Credit Usage Widget on an Account Dashboard in Everbridge Suite.
The usage reporting capabilities are dependent on:
- Your account's usage metric must be global messaging credits (GMC), not minutes.
- Your account must be the only account linked to the contract.