How to Log in to Your Everbridge Manager Portal and Member Portal Using the Same Login Credentials.
Linking a contact to a user record allows the user/contact to
- Log in to the Manager Portal and Member Portal using the same credentials
- Participate in Incident Chat as a contact
Note: You can link a contact to a user ONLY if the contact is unregistered. If a contact has not registered but has logged in to their Member Portal via Single Sign-On (SSO), they may still be linked to a user.
To determine if a contact is already registered with Everbridge, please see knowledge base article EBS: How to Determine if a Contact is Registered in Everbridge Suite.
To link a contact to a user, you must access the user record at the Account level as an Account Administrator.
- Log in to the Everbridge Manager Portal <for accounts>
- Select Users
- Select the pencil icon next to the user you would like to link to a contact
- Select Link with an existing contact record
- Find the appropriate organization under Search Contacts
- Search for the contact name (only unregistered contacts will appear in the search)
- Once the contact is found, click Link