How to check which voice greeting was sent to Contacts via a phone notification in Everbridge Suite; a priority greeting or a non-priority greeting.
There are two types of voice recorded greetings: priority and non-priority.
Note: These messages may be customized. For more information on custom voice greetings see Knowledge Base Article 000002668 - How to Record a Custom Voice Greeting to Be Used as a Default Voice Greeting for All Notifications From Everbridge Suite.
To determine whether a priority greeting or a non-priority greeting was used in an Everbridge Suite phone notification, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the appropriate organization from the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Notifications from the top menu bar.
- Click on the title of the relevant notification.
- The value of the Priority Greeting field under Details will tell you which greeting type was sent:
- Priority Greeting: Yes - the message was sent with high priority and the priority greeting was used.
- Priority Greeting: No - the message was sent with standard priority and the non-priority greeting was used.