This article explains how to analyze notification delivery details.
Follow the steps below to create a report from which notification delivery details may be analyzed:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Reports tab.
- Click on the Create Report button.
- From the Report Type drop-down menu, select Notifications, Incidents, Incident Notifications, or Incident Scenario Notifications.
- Drag and drop the desired fields from the left sidebar to either the DATA section or the Filters section.
- NOTE: The DATA section captures all the information that will appear in the report. The FILTERS section is for filtering out certain parameters to focus the report on specific data.
- Click Preview Report to see a preview at the bottom of the page.
- Click Export PDF or Download CSV to download a file of the generated report.
- Optionally, enter a name for the report in the Save this report textbox and click Save to save the report in the Manager Portal for use later.