Users with Break Glass credentials cannot log into Everbridge Suite via Single-Sign On (SSO).
The password for the Break Glass account expired due to password expiration policies being enabled for the organization. If the Break Glass credentials for an account are not meant to expire, see the article: Password & Session Expirations.
Reset the Break Glass account password with the steps below:
- From the Manager Portal login page, click Forgot my password.
- Enter the username and click Continue.
- Enter the answer to the hint question in the text field and click Next.
- A temporary password will be sent to the email address registered for the user. From the email, click the link and log in using the temporary password.
- Type the temporary password in the Current Password text field.
- Enter a new password in the New Password field. (Please see knowledge base article 000063682 - EBS: Password Requirements for Everbridge User Accounts.)
- Re-enter the new password in the Confirm New Password field and click Continue.