Skip to main content
EBS: How to Grant Group Managers the Capability to Create Calendars in Everbridge Suite
How to grant group managers the capability to create calendars in Everbridge Suite.
To give group managers the ability to create new calendars follow the steps below:
- Click on the Access tab from the top of the page.
- Click the Roles sub-tab.
- Select the desired role under the Group Manager section on the left.
- Click on the Permissions tab to the right.
- From the Contacts section, toggle the Schedule Management option "create, edit and delete schedules" as desired.
Access to schedule management is restricted to the following role types:
- account administrator
- organization administrator
- incident administrator
- group manager
- data manager
NOTE: To give a group manager control of a calendar they do not have access to, see the article: Changing Calendar Owner.
Certificates, Contact Uploads, Notifications, Opt-Out, Password Reset, Single Sign-On (SSO), SMS, Troubleshooting