How to modify Everbridge calendars in Everbridge Suite as a group manager.
A group manager will only have access to calendars that were created by users with the same role. The account, organization, and incident administrator roles, as well as the data manager role, will have access to all calendars created in an organization. In order to give group managers access to calendars created by other roles, the calendar owner must be changed.
Only administrator roles can change ownership of a calendar. Follow the steps below to make a specific group manager role the owner of a calendar:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Contacts tab from the top of the page.
- Click the Scheduling sub-tab.
- Click on the name of the desired calendar from the left.
- Hover over the blue cog icon and click Change Owner.
- Select the radio button for the desired role to give ownership.
- Click Change Owner Role.
- Confirm by clicking Change.