Skip to main content
EBS: Users Cannot Save Static Locations within a Contact Record in Everbridge Suite
Users cannot save a static location within a contact record in Everbridge.
The static location is linked to a building in the organization's settings.
In order to change the static location within a contact record, ensure that it is not linked to a building by following the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the appropriate organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Contacts tab.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the desired contact.
- Scroll down to Static Location(s).
- For the desired location, click on the trash icon next to Linked to:.
- Enter the desired new information for the static location.
- Scroll to the top of the page and click Save.
360, API, Contact Uploads, Notifications, Opt-Out, Password Reset, SSO, SMS, Troubleshooting, Unsubscribe