Users cannot bulk delete task list templates from Critical Events.
One or more of the task list templates are being used in an event template.
Delete the task list(s) from event templates by following the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the appropriate organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Critical Events tab.
- Click on the Task List Templates sub-tab.
- Select the checkbox(es) next to the desired task list templates to delete.
- If a green dot appears next to a selected task list template name, it is being used int an event template.
- Click on the Critical Event Templates sub-tab.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the name of the desired critical event template.
- Click on the x icon next to the task lists on the right-hand side.
- Click Save.
Repeat steps 5-8 for any other critical event templates. Once the task lists are removed from all critical events, they can be deleted.