Skip to main content
EBS: Is There a Report That Shows Which Contacts Are in a Shape on the Everbridge Map Under the Universe Tab?
Is there a report that shows which contacts are in a shape on the Everbridge map?
No. However, the following workaround allows a preview to see which contacts are in any shape:
Contacts selected by a shape can be previewed by following the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click the Universe tab from the top of the page.
- Click Select Contacts from the upper left of the map.
- Click the Draw shapes link to draw a shape, or choose Shape Library to load a shape.
- Click New Notification from the upper right of the map.
- Click the Preview contacts link.
The selected contacts can not be exported, but can be copied and pasted into a spreadsheet if necessary.
Certificates, Contact Uploads, Notifications, Opt-Out, Password Reset, Single Sign-On (SSO), SMS, Troubleshooting