Skip to main content
EBS: How to Limit Incident Operator Permissions to Certain Publishing Options When Launching Incidents in Incident Communications
How to limit Incident Operator permissions to certain publishing options when launching incidents in Everbridge Suite.
Incident Operators have configurable access to specific publishing options when launching an incident. There is no need to set up multiple incident templates targeting specific publishing channels.
To manage the permissions an operator will have for publishing options when launching an incident, follow the steps below:
- Login to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper left-hand corner.
- Click the Incidents tab at the top of the page.
- Click the Templates sub-tab.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the desired incident template.
- Click Permissions from the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the desired permissions for operators:
View: Operators can view the content listed while launching an incident.
Edit: Operators can edit the content listed while launching an incident.
Add/Remove: Operators can add or remove the content listed. (NOTE: This only applies to Publishing Options)
360, API, Contact Uploads, Notifications, Opt-Out, Password Reset, SSO, SMS, Troubleshooting, Unsubscribe