This article provides instructions on how to launch Incident Chat.
Incident Chat invites Contacts and Users to participate in a live chat from an Incident Notification.
To launch an Incident Chat, first set up the required settings by following the steps in the Knowledge Base Article: 000060063 - What Is Incident Chat and How Can Incident Chat Be Enabled for Incident Notifications?
Once the settings have been enabled, Incident Chat can be launched by following the steps below:
NOTE: These steps can also be followed to set up Incident Chat in an Incident Template.
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the appropriate organization from the upper right-hand corner
- Select the Incidents tab from the top menu bar
- Click the Launch Incident button and select the required Template to launch
- Once loaded, scroll to the Settings section and click Edit and then More Options
- Next to Invite these contacts to the incident chat: click the next to Yes
- When the Incident is sent, contacts will be prompted to join the Incident Chat