How to Join an Incident Chat as an Everbridge User From the Manager Portal.
Everbridge Users can join a live Incident Chat from the Everbridge Manager Portal if their user profile has been linked to a contact in the Organization where the Incident was sent from.
Users who attempt to access an Incident Chat when they have not been linked to a contact in the Organization will receive an error. The following Knowledge Base Article provides steps on how to resolve this error: 000058798 - Live Incident Chat Error Code: 'To participate in live chat, your account must be linked to a contact in this organization.'
To access the Incident Chat via the Manager Portal User Interface, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal
- Select the appropriate organization from the upper right-hand corner
- Hover over the Incidents tab from the top menu bar and navigate to the Open / History from the drop-down menu
- Select the Open option next to Viewing: and click the name of the Incident
- Click on the Live Chat hyperlink