Skip to main content
EBS: How to Determine Which of the Contacts in an Everbridge Organization Are Not Geo-Coded
How to determine which of the contacts in an Everbridge organization are not geo-coded.
Yes. Determining what contacts are not geo-coded can be accomplished by performing an advanced search. Follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Contacts tab from the top of the page.
- Click on the Advanced search link from the upper right of the page.
- From the Select Field dropdown menu, select Contact is Geocoded.
- From the Condition dropdown menu, select False.
- Click the Search button. All contacts within the organization who are not geo-coded will display.
- To download a CSV file of the search results, click the Download button.
360, API, Contact Uploads, Notifications, Opt-Out, Password Reset, SSO, SMS, Troubleshooting, Unsubscribe