How to generate and download Incident Chat reports.
Incidents that have Live Chat enabled will show reporting once the Incident has been closed. There are two different types of reports that can be generated, PDF and CSV. Both of these reports are available to generate in the Incident Details screen.
Click the PDF report to download a transcript of the chat and/or click the CSV report to download detailed metadata for the chat.
To generate and download the reports, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the appropriate organization from the upper right-hand corner
- Hover over the Incidents tab from the top menu bar and navigate to the Open / History from the drop-down menu
- Select the Closed option next to Viewing: and click the name of the Incident
- Whilst in the Incident Details screen, 2 hyperlinks will appear for the Incident Chat reports:
- Generate chat report (CSV)
- Generate chat report (PDF)
- Click each report type to start generating the reports in the background. This may take a while, depending on how much chatting has taken place in that incident’s chat.
- The links to the reports will change to say Download once the files are ready for download.