How to create a custom report to find contacts that do not have specific delivery methods in Everbridge Suite.
To find contacts who do not have a specific delivery method assigned to their record, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select your organization
- Select the Reports tab.
- Select the Create Report button.
- From the Report type drop-down menu, select Contacts.
- From the Contact Details sub-menu, drag and drop the following into the DATA pane:
- Contact First Name
- Contact Last Name
- Contact External ID
- From the Contact Details sub-menu, drag and drop Delivery Method into the FILTERS pane.
- Set the Condition to does not contain.
- Select the desired delivery method from the Value column.
- Select Preview Report to generate the report results.
- The report results can be exported as a PDF or CSV file by selecting the corresponding icons.
- The report parameters can be saved by entering a name for the report in the text field beneath Save this report and then click Save.