How to configure Private Member Portal settings in Everbridge Suite.
Member Portal settings must be configured before distributing access to contacts. Follow the instructions below to configure a Private Member Portal for use for your organization in Everbridge Suite:
Private Member Portal settings:
- As an Account or Organization Administrator, log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Select the Settings tab, then the Member Portal from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Portal Type:
- Private: Organizations can offer employees an avenue to augment their organization’s uploaded data (first name, last name, company email, and work phone number) with personal data (cell phone, personal email, and home address information) to ensure successful message receipt. Select the radio button next to Private.
- Next to Translate, select the radio button corresponding to the type of translations, if any, you prefer to use.
- Next to Incidents, select the check box if you want to display incident information in your Member Portal.
- Configure the Custom Registration Invitation if needed.
- Variables can be added to the message body by selecting the plus sign next to the variable and dragging it over to the message body and inserting it where appropriate.
- Select Save.
- Select the Access Your Portal button, and the Member Portal page will open.
After configuring the Private Member Portal:
- Select the Contacts tab.
- Select the check box(es) of each contact desired, to invite to the private member portal.
- Select Send Email Registration from the drop-down list.
- Select Member Registration, then Yes to confirm.
- Select OK when the following Alert message displays:The registration invitation has been sent.
If you have questions or for additional assistance configuring your organization's Member Portal, please contact Everbridge Support.