How to enable microphone access to the Everbridge recorder in Mass Notification.
- Why are my voice recordings made within MN empty?
- How do I grant the Everbridge recorder access to my microphone so I can record voice messages?
If the Adobe Flash Player Settings box does not appear, disable your browser's pop-up blocker.
When sending a notification and using the "Everbridge recorder" option, you can toggle microphone permission from the Adobe Flash Player Settings:
- To access the Everbridge recorder, select the radio button for Use a voice recording, then select the radio button for Use Everbridge recorder.
- Right-click anywhere within the dark EVERBRIDGE RECORDER box, then choose the Settings option.
- Choose the tab from the bottom of the Adobe Flash Player Settings box.
- Select the radio button for Allow, and check the Remember box to ensure that the Everbridge recorder can access your microphone.
- Choose the Close button to return to the Everbridge recorder.