How to restrict the custom safety buttons to specific contacts in the Everbridge Mobile app.
Each safety button can be configured so that only certain groups or rules of contacts can use them in the Everbridge Mobile app.
Follow the steps below to configure which groups or rules of contacts have access to custom safety buttons:
- Login to the Manager Portal and select an organization from the upper right-hand side of the page.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Everbridge Mobile App sub-tab.
- Click Application Options.
- Click Safety.
- Click on the name of the desired custom button.
- Under Who Can See This Button?, select the radio button for the desired option.
- All contacts - selects all contacts in the organization that use the Everbridge Mobile app.
- Selected groups - allows selection for existing contact groups in the organization.
- Selected rules - allows selection for existing contact rules in the organization.
- Click Save.