How to create a custom report that shows which notifications included a separate message for email notifications in Everbridge Suite.
To create a report that shows which notifications included a separate message for email notifications, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Reports tab from the top of the page.
- From the Custom Reports pane, click Create Report.
- From the Report type dropdown menu, select Notifications.
- From the Notification Details dropdown menu, drag and drop the following data values into the DATA pane:
- Message Title
- Use Custom Email
- From the Notification Details dropdown menu, drag and drop the Use Custom Email value into the FILTERS pane.
- Set the Use Custom Email condition to true.
- Select the radio button for the desired Search In and select a date range.
- Select Preview Report to generate the report results. Selecting any of the Customized Email links from the Use Custom Email column will display the separate message in a new tab in your web browser. Separate message content will not show in an exported PDF or CSV file.
- The report results can be exported as a PDF of CSV file by selecting the corresponding icons.
- To save the report for later use, enter a name for the report in the text field beneath Save this report and then click Save.