How to create a custom report that displays the message body for sent notifications in Everbridge Suite.
Note: The custom report templates visible to you are role-based dependent. Depending on your role in Everbridge Suite, you may not see all possible templates. If you need access to additional custom report templates not visible to you, please contact your Everbridge Administrator.
Follow the steps below to create a custom report that displays the message body for sent notifications in Everbridge Suite.
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the appropriate organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Reports from the top menu bar.
- Select + Create Report.
- From the Notification Details sub-menu, drag and drop Message Body into the DATA pane.
- In the FILTERS pane next to Search In, define one of the following:
- Select the radio button for Last and set the desired amount of months.
- Select the radio button for From and set the desired date range using the calendar icons.
- Click Preview Report to generate a subset of the report results.
- Select Export to PDF or Download CSV to generate the full report results.
- Optionally Save this report for future use (add a report name and click Save). Saved custom reports appear under Reports > Custom Reports.