How to create a custom report that collects the email addresses that contacts use to register in the Everbridge Member Portal.
If a contact changes their registration email after they complete their registration, the new email address will not display in the report.
Follow the steps listed below to create a report for contact registration emails:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the applicable organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Reports tab from the top of the page.
- Click the Create Report button.
- From the Report type drop-down menu, click Contacts.
- Drag and drop the Registered Email field, as well as any other desired fields into the DATA pane.
- The example to the right includes the Contact First Name and Contact Last Name fields.
- Drag and drop any desired fields into the FILTERS pane.
- The example to the right includes the Registered field with a Condition of "true" so that only contacts who have completed registration will show in the report.
- Click Preview Report to generate a list of results.
- Optionally, export the report as a PDF or CSV, or save the report by naming it and clicking Save.