How to create a custom report that displays what groups were selected for use in a notification sent from Everbridge Suite.
Note: The custom report templates visible to you are role-based dependent. Depending on your role in Everbridge Suite, you may not see all possible templates. If you need access to additional custom report templates not visible to you, please contact your Everbridge Administrator.
Follow the steps below to create a custom report that will show what groups were chosen in a notification sent from Everbridge Suite:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the appropriate organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Reports from the top menu bar.
- Under Custom Reports, click the + Create Report link.
- You are taken to the Report Builder screen.
- Choose Report Type Notifications from the drop-down menu.
- Note that by default the Notification ID field is populated in the DATA pane.
From the Notification Details sub-menu, drag and drop the following additional fields into the DATA pane:
- Message Title
- Notification Group(s)
- Select the date range for the report (up to six months for a single report.)
- Click Preview Report to generate a subset of the report results.
- Select Export to PDF or Download CSV to generate the full report results.
- Optionally Save this report for future use (add a report name and click Save). Saved custom reports appear under Reports > Custom Reports.
Example Report Results:
For more information on creating Custom Reports, see Knowledge Base Article 000059107 - How to Create a Custom Report in Everbridge Suite.