When viewing Contact Upload results (Organization > Contacts > Contacts > Uploads > click on the binoculars icon next to the upload file), the following message occurs even though records were loaded.
There are no items to display in this table.
In the example above, two contact records were loaded yet they are not displayed in the table.
The details of Contact Upload results are purged after 30 days.
Download Contact Upload results before the 30 days have transpired using the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal.
- Click the on Contacts tab.
- Click the on Uploads sub-tab.
- Click on the magnifying glass icon to the left of the desired contact upload.
- Click the Loaded without error tab and click Download.
- Click the Loaded with error tab and click Download.
- Click the Not loaded - critical error tab and click Download.
There is no workaround. Once the Contact Upload results have been purged, they are no longer accessible.