Skip to main content
Mobile: Can Check-Ins Be Deleted From a Contact Record Using Safety Connection?
Can check-ins be deleted from a contact record using Safety Connection?
No. Check-ins cannot be deleted from contact records using Safety Connection. However, check-ins are automatically cycled for removal by the time span configured in the organization's settings.
Follow the steps below to configure the time span for check-ins to be removed from contact records using Safety Connection:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the appropriate organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- From the left, click on the Contacts and Groups drop-down.
- Click on Location Sources.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the Check-In source.
- Enter an amount of days, hours, or minutes for check-ins to be cycled for removal.
- Click Save.
360, API, Contact Uploads, Notifications, Opt-Out, Password Reset, SSO, SMS, Troubleshooting, Unsubscribe