Browsers that comply with the HTML 5.0 standard are supported for displaying the operator console, administrator console, client applications, and channel displays. Everbridge supports the following browsers for optimal Visual Command Center SaaS functionality.
Additional PC Requirements for all channels except Peroptics
- Minimum 1.0 GHz processor
- Minimum 2 GB RAM
- High-Speed internet connection
Browser Support* and requirements for Peroptics
The Peroptics Channel provides a rotating, continually updated display of current alerts, and is optimized for display on the large screens often used in command centers. Peroptics uses the software WebGL (Web Graphics Library) to provide 3D map capabilities in the browser. WebGL is a web standard, but its implementation depends on the individual browser. Note that you should not attempt to display Peroptics through a Remote Desktop Connection.
Additional PC requirements for Peroptics
- A compatible browser identified above with support for WebGL.
- Minimum 2-Core 2.0 GHz processor
- Minimum 4 GB RAM
Verifying that your browser supports WebGL
Navigate to 'chrome://gpu' and search for the following settings under Graphics Feature Status:
- WebGL: Hardware Accelerated
- WebGL2: Hardware Accelerated
- Canvas: Hardware Accelerated
- Rasterization: Hardware Accelerated
Navigate to 'about:support' and check for the following settings in Graphics:
- WebGL Renderer: Does not say 'Blocked for your graphics driver version'
- WebGL2 Renderer: Does not say 'Blocked for your graphics driver version'
- AzureCanvasAccelerated: Does not show '0'
If WebGL is blocked or unsupported:
Occasionally your IT team may enable or disable certain drivers in such a way that WebGL no longer runs. In other cases, updating to the latest drivers for your graphics adapter may resolve this problem.
*Touch navigation support varies by tablet/browser. Not all tablets/browsers supported.