Skip to main content
Mobile: Contacts Managing Their Availability on a Calendar in the Everbridge Mobile App Generates the Error 'You have no permission for this feature. (11321)'
Contacts managing their availability on a calendar in the Everbridge Mobile app generates the error:
You have no permission for this feature. (11321)
Schedule self service for availability and replacement is disabled for the Everbridge Mobile App.
The ability for contacts to manage their availability in the Everbridge Mobile app must be enabled by following the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the appropriate organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Settings tab from the top menu bar.
- Select Contacts and Groups or Contacts/Assets from the menu on the left.
- Select Scheduling from the sub-menu.
- Select the checkbox next to Enable schedule self-service for availability and replacement.
- Click Save.
360, API, Contact Uploads, Notifications, Opt-Out, Password Reset, SSO, SMS, Troubleshooting, Unsubscribe