Skip to main content
EBS: How to Select All Organization Contacts for a Message or Notification in Everbridge Suite
Selecting all organization contacts for a message or notification.
Create an All Contacts Rule
To create a rule that selects all contacts, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper left-hand corner.
- Click on the Contacts tab from the top of the page.
- Click on the Rules sub-tab.
- Click +Add.
- Enter All Contacts as the Name of the rule.
- In the Custom Filters pane next to Add Filter Search, select the Created On field under CONTACT DETAILS from the drop-down menu.
- Select is equal to or after for the Condition in the drop-down menu.
- Click on the calendar icon next to the Value field to select a date for when your organization was created or earlier.
- Click Save.
Once the rule is created, select the rule in a notification and send.
Certificates, Contact Uploads, Notifications, Opt-Out, Password Reset, Single Sign-On (SSO), SMS, Troubleshooting