How to send a registration email to contacts in Everbridge Suite.
Configure the Registration Email
Before sending a registration email to contacts it must be configured so contacts know who it is coming from and why. Follow these steps to configure an organization's private member portal registration email:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the Member Portal sub-tab.
- Next to Portal Type, Select the radio button next to Private.
The registration email will be generated in a text box. Customize the email Subject and Message as desired. To use the variable selections on the left-hand side of the page follow these steps.
- Click on the desired area of the email message text box to place the cursor.
- Click the + icon next to the desired variable to add it where the cursor was placed. (Repeat as desired.)
- Click Save.
Send the Registration Email
Once the registration email is configured it can be sent to contacts to register for the organization's private member portal. Follow these steps to send the registration email to one or more contacts.
- Click on the Contacts tab.
- Select the checkbox next to the desired contact(s).
- Click on the Send Invitation Email dropdown menu.
- Click Member registration.
- Click Yes to confirm.