How to remove Everbridge Break Glass credentials from users who log in to the Manager Portal via Single Sign-On.
Everbridge Break Glass credentials can be removed from users while still allowing them to log into the Manager Portal via Single Sign-On.
NOTE: By removing user Everbridge Break Glass credentials, users will not be able to access the Manager Portal during an outage. They will also be unable to launch notifications through the Emergency Live Operator (ELO) procedure. This is not an Everbridge Best Practice.
Removing Everbridge Break Glass credentials affects all users in an account. If it is desired to have a few users to keep their Everbridge Break Glass credentials, contact Everbridge Support.
The steps below are available only to Account Administrators:
- Login to the Manager Portal.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click on the Advanced search link and select Registered from the dropdown menu.
- From the Condition dropwdown menu, select true.
- Click the Search button.
- Click Download. (Do not select any check boxes next to the users' names)
- Open and save the Excel file somewhere easy to locate.
- For all the users appearing in the search, select the check box next to their names and click Delete.
- Optionally, scroll to the bottom of the page and increase the number of users that display per page from the dropdown menu. (This helps deleting more users at a time.)
- Under the Users tab, click on the Uploads sub-tab.
- Click on Upload to Portal.
- Click on the hyperlink to Upload Users, then locate and select the file saved in step 7.
- Click on the Upload to Portal button.
Once the upload is complete, all users will only be able to log in to the Manager Portal via Single Sign-On.