Skip to main content
EBS: How to Attach an Image to Be Sent From an Incident Template in Incident Communications
How to attach an image to be sent from an incident template in Everbridge Suite Incident Communications.
To attach an image to an incident template so that it will be sent when an incident is launched, follow the steps below:
- An attached image will only appear in the email portion of the notification.
- The incident template must have at least one email delivery method selected.
- Up to five images can be attached, with a maximum single image size of 2MB, and a maximum combined size of 2MB.
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Incidents tab from the top of the page.
- Click on the Templates sub-tab.
- Click the New Incident Template button or the pencil icon next to an existing template
- Select Form & Message from the left of the page, and then click the Outgoing Message tab from the Preview & Edit pane.
- Click the Attach Files link at the bottom of the template and select the desired image.
- Create the rest of the template as desired and click Save.
360, API, Contact Uploads, Notifications, Opt-Out, Password Reset, SFTP, SSO, SMS, Troubleshooting, Unsubscribe