Skip to main content
EBS: How to Rearrange Groups in Everbridge Suite
How to rearrange groups in Everbridge Suite.
By default groups are displayed alphabetically. To rearrange groups follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Contacts tab from the top of the page.
- Click the Groups sub-tab.
- Click and drag a group to its new location, wait for a green arrow to appear that points to the desired location, then release the mouse button.
- To remove a nested group from its parent group, drag and release the group into All Contact Groups.
- To nest a group into another group, drag and release the group into the name of the destination parent group.
360, API, Contact Uploads, Notifications, Opt-Out, Password Reset, SFTP, SSO, SMS, Troubleshooting, Unsubscribe