How to grant Member portal access to a Contact that does not have an email address.
- From the Manager Portal Contacts tab, choose the Add Contact button to create a record for your contact, or choose the button to edit an existing contact.
- From the Delivery Methods section, add an email delivery method and set the Device address value to your own email address for now, then choose the Save button.
- Choose the button next to your contact, then check your email client for the "Member Portal Registration Invitation" email.
- Click on the link to access the Member Portal Signup page.
- Enter the initial signup information for your contact:
- Create a Username for them (such as first.lastname).
- Create a Password for them, then re-enter it into the Confirm Password field. Nobody should know the password except your contact, so instruct them to change their password right away!
- You can leave the First Name and Last Name values as is if desired.
- Select a Security Question and Answer for your contact. Nobody should know the security answer either, so instruct them to change these values right away!
- Leave the Registration Email set to your address for now.
- Choose the Create Your Account button to continue.
- Your contact is now registered for your organization's Member Portal. You can provide them with the URL to your Member Portal, along with their user name and password. Make sure you instruct them to change their security information and understand the terms as outlined in the steps above.
- From the Manager Portal Contacts tab, you can edit your contact record once again to remove the email delivery method containing your email address.