Skip to main content
EBS: How to Control How Often a Weather Alert Notification Is Sent From Everbridge Suite
How to control how often a weather alert notification is sent from Everbridge Suite.
Follow the steps below to adjust the frequency of weather alert notifications:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the appropriate organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Settings tab from the top of the page.
- Click on Interactive Visibility from the left of the page.
- Click Weather and Hazard Alerts from the sub-menu.
- Click the pencil icon next to the desired threshold to edit.
- From the with a condition of section, select the desired check boxes for the conditions which trigger the notifications.
- Click Save.
Certificates, Contact Uploads, Notifications, Opt-Out, Password Reset, Single Sign-On (SSO), SMS, Troubleshooting