Skip to main content
EBS: How to Enable the Access Tab in the Everbridge Suite Manager Portal for Organization Administrators
How to enable the access tab in the Manager Portal for organization administrators.
User management features are only available to users with a role of account administrator by default, but access can be configured for organization administrators by following these steps:
- Log in to the Manager Portal as an account administrator.
- Click on the Roles tab.
- In the View roles information for section, select the radio button next to Organization.
- Select an organization from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Organization Admin role on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the checkbox next to User/Role management under the Access section.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Certificates, Contact Uploads, Notifications, Opt-Out, Password Reset, Single Sign-On (SSO), SMS, Troubleshooting