How does a group manager add or remove a contact to or from a group in Everbridge Suite?
Follow the steps below to add or remove a contact to or from a group as a group manager in Everbridge Suite:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the appropriate organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Contacts or Contacts/Assets from the top menu bar.
- Select Groups from the drop-down menu.
- Select the applicable group from the menu on the left.
- There are three options:
- Add Contact
- Add existing contacts to this Group
- Add a new contact to this Group.
- Choose Move to move a contact from the current group to a different group.
- Choose Remove to remove a contact from the current group
- Choose Add Contact > Add existing contacts to this Group or Add a new contact to this Group to add a contact to the current group.
NOTE: If the permission to create contacts has been given to the group manager role, a group manager can only add contacts from the Groups drop-down menu. See Knowledge Base Article 000059656 - How Does a Group Manager Create Contacts in Everbridge Suite? for more information.