How a contact can confirm a notification via SMS by replying with anything.
A contact can confirm a notification sent via SMS (text message) by replying with any response. Contrary to what the message prompt instructs, contacts are not limited to only replying with "YES" or, if included, clicking on the short URL. As shown in the image to the right, the contact was able to confirm two separate notifications by replying with "I am fine" and "No".
Viewing contact confirmation replies is not possible when looking at a notification detail page, but can be viewed by using a custom report, which is explained in the steps listed below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Reports tab from the top of the page.
- From the Custom Reports pane, click the Create Report button.
- Drag and drop the desired Notification and Delivery Details fields into the DATA pane.
- The field to view contact confirmation replies is Recipient Response.
- Drag and drop the any desired fields into the FILTERS pane.
- Click Preview Report.