How to create a report that shows all contacts with no group associations in Everbridge Suite.
To find contacts that are not in any groups, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Reports tab from the top of the page.
- From the Custom Reports pane, click the Create Report button.
- From the Report type dropdown menu, select Contacts.
- From the Contact Details sub-menu, select Associated Group(s), then drag and drop it into the DATA pane.
Repeat step 5 for Contact First Name and Contact Last Name.
- From the Contact Details sub-menu, select Associated Group(s), then drag and drop it into the FILTERS pane. Leave the checkboxes unselected.
- Select Preview Report to generate the report results.
- The report results can be exported as a PDF or CSV file by selecting the corresponding icons.
- The report parameters can be saved by entering a name for the report in the text field beneath Save this report and then clicking Save.