How to find all the groups in an organization in Everbridge Suite. Is there a report that lists all the groups in an organization?
NOTE: Only groups containing contacts will appear in the report.
Everbridge Suite's reporting feature can be utilized to find all of an organization's groups. Follow the steps listed below to generate such a report:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the appropriate organization from the upper left-hand corner.
- Choose the Reports tab from the top of the page.
- From the Custom Reports pane, choose the Create Report button.
- From the Report type dropdown menu, select Contacts.
- From the Contact Details sub-menu, select Associated Group(s), then drag and drop it into the DATA pane.
- Select Preview Report to generate the report results.
- The report results can be exported as a PDF or CSV file be selecting the corresponding icons.
- The report parameters can be saved by entering a name for the report in the text field beneath Save this report and then choosing Save.