How Contacts can make themselves Unavailable and Assign a Replacement in Everbridge Calendars in the Everbridge Mobile Application (EMA).
There are two ways to make a user unavailable and assign a replacement in Everbridge Calendars.
Continue to the sections below:
Using the Everbridge Mobile App, you can use the calendar to make yourself unavailable and/or name your replacements.
NOTE: View others' unavailability and replacements from the mobile calendar.
To make a contact unavailable and name a replacement in the Everbridge Mobile App:
- Log in to the Everbridge Mobile Safety app on your mobile phone.
- Tap the menu on the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap Calendar.
- Tap the on the desired date.
- Tap the three dots on the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Make Unavailable.
- Toggle All Day to make yourself unavailable all day.
- Or select Starts and Ends dates.
- Tap Repeats to select a frequency of Daily, Weekly, or Monthly.
- Tap Every to select how often to repeat.
- Tap Back.
- Tap End Repeat to set when the repetition will end.
- Tap Calendar.
- Select from which calendar you wish to set the configured unavailability.
- Tap Replacement.
- Enter a First Name and/or Last Name, and tap Search.
- Select the desired replacement name and tap Back.
- Tap Save in the upper right-hand corner.
To make a contact unavailable and name a replacement in the member portal via the Everbridge Mobile App
- Log in to the Everbridge Mobile App on your mobile phone with your Member Portal credentials.
- Tap Manage Accounts
- Tap the desired account name.
- Tap Manage My Profile. Your Member Portal profile page is displayed.
- Tap the menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap On-Call Schedule. A calendar from your schedule is displayed in the My Schedules tab.
- Select calendar dates by:
- Tapping the arrows left or right by the week.
- Tapping Daily, Weekly, Monthly to see the calendar below it.
- To make yourself unavailable, tap the red icon next to the date and calendar name.
- Enter a Start and End date range and how often to repeat.
- Tap Replace and select the radio button next to the replacement’s name.
- Tap Replace.
- Tap Save.