Skip to main content
Mobile: Does a Contact Need to Re-Register for the Everbridge Mobile App if They Have to Use a New Mobile Device?
Does a contact need to re-register for the Everbridge Mobile app if they have to use a new mobile device?
No. If a contact already has their Member Portal username and password, have them follow the steps below:
- Download and install the Everbridge Mobile app.
- Tap the Find an organization or subscription button.
- Enter and search for the name of the desired organization.
- Tap the organization from the search results.
- Enter the username and password, and tap Login.
If the contact has not created their Member Portal profile, follow the steps listed below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal as an account administrator and select the desired organization from the upper left-hand corner.
- Click on the Contacts tab from the top of the page.
- Click on the envelope icon next to the desired contact and select Yes to confirm the invitation.
NOTE: The registration invitation will expire after 30 days.
- The contact will receive an email that includes a link that will allow them to register for the Member Portal.
- After completing their Member Portal registration, the contact will be able to log in to the Everbridge Mobile app with their created username and password.
360, API, Contact Uploads, Notifications, Opt-Out, Password Reset, SSO, SMS, Troubleshooting, Unsubscribe