Skip to main content
EBS: The Error “Contact not available - either you do not have permission or they have been deleted.” Is Generated When Hovering over Edit Layers or Clicking on Staffing in Everbridge Suite
The error following error is generated when hovering over Edit Layers or clicking on Staffing.
Contact not available - either you do not have permission or they have been deleted.
The contact was deleted or the user does not have the necessary permissions to view the contact.
If the contact was deleted, they can be restored:
- First locate the deleted contact by clicking on the Contacts tab.
- Click on the Scheduling sub-tab.
- Click on the Admin view.
- Click on Audit Logs on the left-hand side of the page.
- Select the desired calendar in the dropdown list next to Pick Calendar.
- Select a date range for when the contact would have existed.
- Once the name of the contact is found, restore the contact. See knowledge base article 000004094 - How to Restore Deleted Contacts in Everbridge.
Certificates, Contact Uploads, Notifications, Opt-Out, Password Reset, Single Sign-On (SSO), SMS, Troubleshooting