How to create a custom report that filters on additional information fields in Everbridge Suite.
Note: The custom report templates visible to you are role-based dependent. Depending on your role in Everbridge Suite, you may not see all possible templates. If you need access to additional custom report templates not visible to you, please contact your Everbridge Administrator.
Additional information fields add a unique level of customization for contacts and can be reported on in Everbridge Suite by following the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the appropriate organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Reports from the top menu bar.
- Under Custom Reports, click the + Create Report link.
- You are taken to the Report Builder screen.
- Choose Report Type Contacts from the drop-down menu.
- From the Contact Details drop-down menu, drag and drop the desired data value or values into the DATA pane. Here are some of the data values recommended:
- Contact First Name
- Contact Last Name
- Delivery Method
- Location City
- From the Contact Details drop-down menu, select the appropriate Additional Information, then drag and drop it into the FILTERS pane.
In the example pictured, the first and last names of any contact or contacts whose additional information field is CPR Certified returns a value of Yes.
- Click Preview Report to generate a subset of the report results.
- Select Export to PDF or Download CSV to generate the full report results.
- Optionally Save this report for future use (add a report name and click Save). Saved custom reports appear under Reports > Custom Reports.
For more information on Additional Information fields, see Knowledge Base Article 000002688 - How to Configure Additional Information Fields for Contacts in Everbridge Suite.
For more information on creating Custom Reports, see Knowledge Base Article 000059107 - How to Create a Custom Report in Everbridge Suite.