One or more of the following symptoms occur when uploading contacts and/or sending notifications:
- Contact Upload is not starting
- Cannot create a notification
- Cannot add elements to a notification
- Cannot attach a file to a notification
- Contact Upload or attachment is failing in Firefox
Occasionally, on certain browsers, Contact Uploads will appear to initiate, but no Contacts will upload; similarly, files will appear to attach to a notification, but Contacts will receive the notification without the file.
If you can not complete a Contact Upload, attach a file, or if elements are not loading (such as being unable to select a group for a notification), you can attempt either of the following solutions:
- Perform the task on a different browser.
- Clear your browser's cache and recent browsing history. Below are links to articles that describe how to clear a browser's cache and history:
If you have attempted both solutions and are unable to complete the task, please contact Everbridge Technical Support.