How to create a report that shows contact information for a specific group in Everbridge Suite.
Follow the steps below to find contact information for a specific group:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Reports tab from the top of the page.
- From the Custom Reports pane, click Create Report.
- From the Report type drop-down menu, select Contacts.
- From the Contact Details drop-down menu, drag and drop the desired data value or values into the DATA pane. Some of the data values recommended are:
- Contact First Name
- Contact Last Name
- Delivery Method
- Delivery Method Value
- From the Contact Details dropdown menu, select Associated Group(s), then drag and drop it into the FILTERS pane.
- Select the checkbox next to the desired group(s).
- Select Preview Report to generate the report results.
- The report results can be exported as a PDF or CSV file by selecting the corresponding icons.
- The report parameters can be saved by entering a name for the report in the text field beneath Save this report and then clicking Save.