Topic:Contact Batching feature in Incident Communications.
Contact Batching is a feature available with users of Incident Communications that allows messages to be sent to contacts in batches rather than all the selected contacts at one time until the number of responses is met or the broadcast duration ends.
This feature can be enabled and set up in the Manager Portal by following the steps below:
- Log in to the Everbridge Manager Portal and select the appropriate organization from the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Settings from the top menu bar.
- Select Notifications from the menu on the left.
- Select Default Options from the sub-menu.
- Select the Incidents tab under Default Options.
- Toggle Contact Batching to the On position.
- Click Save.
For more information on Default Option Settings for Notifications, please search for 'Default Options" in the Online Help:
- Log in to the Everbridge Manager Portal.
- Under HELP & SUPPORT choose Online Help from the drop-down menu
- Search for "Default Options" in the search bar