How to customize the member portal registration invitation emails in Everbridge Suite.
Registration emails are only available for private member portals.
The registration invitation emails sent to contacts can be customized by using custom variables in the organization's settings. Including the custom variables can increase the chances that contacts will sign up for the member portal. For example, the email can be personalized to include the registration link, the contact's first name, and the sender's name and email.
To use the variables in the custom registration email invitation, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the Settings tab from the top of the page.
- Click the Member Portal sub-tab.
- To add a variable to the email invitation, click to place the cursor on the location in the email field where the variable will go.
- Click on the icon next to variable desired to add.
- Do not copy and paste the variable name text into the email field.
- Repeat steps 4-5 to add more variables.
- Click Save.
The Preview button will display how the email invitation will look when sent to contacts.