How to reassign templates after deleting roles in Everbridge Suite.
- What does the "Unavailable. Reassign this template+" message indicate?
- How do I re-assign a notification template if I've deleted the role that created it?
Unavailable templates will only appear to account or organization administrators. When re-assigning the template to yourself as an admin, the template will then only be available to yourself and other admins. In order to make the template available to another role, it will need to be recreated by a user with the role desired. For additional information, please see this article: Notification Template Visibility Between Roles.
If a role that created a template is deleted, the template will need to be reassigned. To re-assign a template and enable editing privileges for it, follow the steps listed below:
- Log in to the Manager Portal and select the desired organization from the upper left-hand corner.
- Choose the Notifications tab from the top of the page.
- Choose the Notification Templates sub-tab.
- Select the Reassign this template+ link to assign the template to yourself.