How to delete Everbridge Mobile Apps from Android and iOS Devices.
One of the most common fixes for problems with Everbridge mobile apps is to delete and then re-install the Everbridge app on your mobile device.
Uninstalling & Re-installing Android Apps
- From the Settings screen, choose Apps (or "Application Manager" on some devices).
- Tap on the name of the application you want to uninstall.
- Optional steps to clear all Everbridge app data on your Android device: tap the CLEAR DATA option.
- Tap the UNINSTALL option to remove the app from your device.
- To re-install the desired Everbridge application, search for "Everbridge" from the Google Play store and download it again.
Deleting & Re-installing iOS Apps
Taken in part from this support page; see here for additional iOS tips: http://www.iskysoft.com/article/delete-apps-from-iphone-or-ipod-touch.html
- On the springboard, locate the app you want to delete.
- Tap and hold down the icon of the application you want to delete. After a few seconds your screen will start to "wiggle" and an X will appear next to each of the apps you've installed via the App Store.
- Tap the X next to the icon of the app you want to remove. When prompted, select Delete.
- To re-install the desired Everbridge application, search for "Everbridge" from the app store on iTunes and download it again.