When downloading Excel Reports in Visual Command Center (VCC), all assets affected by a risk event are not included.
Visual Command Center has a 10,000 asset limit when downloading an Excel Report file.
If there are more than 10,000 assets associated with a risk event, users can add a map filter to separate risk events into sections and filter affected assets into smaller groups. Then by downloading Excel Reports for each section, the 10,000 asset limitation is bypassed.
Create map filters and download an Excel Report by following the steps below:
- Log in to Visual Command Center.
- Select the checkbox(es) next to the desired assets to show on the map from the Assets feed on the right.
- Click on the menu icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on Map Filter and select a map filter type.
- Draw a map filter shape (e.g. a rectangle, radius or area filter) covering a section of the risk event.
- Click on the menu icon in the upper right-hand corner and click Excel Report.
Repeat steps 4-6 until the entire area of the risk event is accounted for.